• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Barclays rate cut?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tranceporter View Post
    Aww, I am glad that you found it to your liking. Now let's keep it professional
    Please do. No more winking in the prof forums.

Comment

Just an update, agent contacted me about a DF role at radbroke, £250 a day. I laughed. 250 for a DF, if that doesnt indicate general rate cuts, I dont know what does.
      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
        Just an update, agent contacted me about a DF role at radbroke, £250 a day. I laughed. 250 for a DF, if that doesnt indicate general rate cuts, I dont know what does.
        DF?

to be honest, £250 to work close to home is not such a bad rate in the current climate.... I think it will pick up in a few weeks time but you can't blame them for trying to get somebody in on a reduced rate.

Comment

They were offering 250 a day for Service Managers (not the performace managers etc) just after they walked everyone 3 years ago. I wasn't aware it had gone up and down since so it is what I would expect from Barclays at the moment.

Dunno how they get away with it. They must have some right toss pots contracting there now.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            They were offering 250 a day for Service Managers (not the performace managers etc) just after they walked everyone 3 years ago. I wasn't aware it had gone up and down since so it is what I would expect from Barclays at the moment.

Dunno how they get away with it. They must have some right toss pots contracting there now.
            free market at play.... To be honest. nothing surprises me about Barclays anymore

Comment

Working...
            X