• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Barclays rate cut?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took me a year to get my LBG 10% reversed...and that took a very supportive client to fight it all the way through.
    Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Barclays rate cut?

Originally posted by ronanm View Post
      I've been at Barcap a good while and have never had a rate cut. There was one introduced a while back but I got an exemption. Didn't hear about this one either..
      Mate of mine is there on a good rate and no whiff of a cut..

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
        They'll just get more bobs in who think 100 a day is a king's ransom.
        Load of bollocks. No sane minded bob would take £100 a day which is same as a £2k a month permie salary. If you are going to slate bobs left and right, at least put some believable figures! Fixed your as well
        I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

Originally posted by tranceporter View Post
          Load of bollocks. No sane minded bob would take £100 a day which is same as a £2k a month permie salary. If you are going to slate bobs left and right, at least put some believable figures! Fixed your as well
          GTF
          I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
            GTF
            Seems like I riled you enough to make you cry like a girl. -ve rep? lol.
            Last edited by tranceporter; 15 March 2013, 14:55. Reason: Removed the optional 'er' at the end of wink.
            I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

They won't be contractors tho they will be Inter Company Transfers fresh off the plane via whichever outsourcing company is flavour of the week.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Awww winking in prof forums. That is very naughty....
                Last edited by administrator; 15 March 2013, 14:58. Reason: Removed winker
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Actually, it was you who got 'riled' and cried like a 'girl' in your first post.

DTAKUATB.
                  Last edited by administrator; 15 March 2013, 14:58. Reason: Removed winker
                  I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    They won't be contractors tho they will be Inter Company Transfers fresh off the plane via whichever outsourcing company is flavour of the week.
                    Yes, but that's different from rate cut for contractors that we are talking about. If we were talking about cutting contractor rates and replacing with cheap bob permies I would agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Awww winking in prof forums. That is very naughty....
                      Aww, I am glad that you found it to your liking. Now let's keep it professional

Comment

Working...
                      X