• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Information technology rates - Scrum coach

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Information technology rates - Scrum coach

Anyone knows the hourly rate ranges for an IT scrum coach in the UK?

Originally posted by Inez Eldewek View Post
    Anyone knows the hourly rate ranges for an IT scrum coach in the UK?
    Depends how good you are?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

and where in the UK

and what sector it is in.....
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Depends how good you are?
        and whether you're known within the Agile community, so if you're on the conference circuit, have lots of documented history of coaching successful agile projects then you can command a high rate.

Just read a book and was a scrum master on a few projects - then £500-750* depending upon industry and location.

*day rate
        Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

You have tried checking sites like jobserve to see what is out there haven't you?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

~£50ph

IT Contractor Job Market, Processes & Methodologies Category
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

£500-750 in the Canary Wharf area, I would target the banking sector. A lot of the banks are going through Agile transformations at the moment. The banking sector tried implementing Agile many years ago but it didnt work out. They were not able to accept the cultural change and as a result dropped the idea.

They're trying again now. They've got buy-in from people higher up in the organisation chart and identified core reasons why they want to go Agile. I Myself am a Scrum Master and I know how much Agile skils are in demand. A friend of mine is a CSM, CSP, CSC and he's now working in Canary Wharf for banks.

Comment

I've worked with a relatively well known agile/scrum project manager. He speaks at conferences, has a book out, runs an agile blog.

He is also the single most useless project manager I've ever known, and was on great rates as a contractor.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                  I've worked with a relatively well known agile/scrum project manager. He speaks at conferences, has a book out, runs an agile blog.

He is also the single most useless project manager I've ever known, and was on great rates as a contractor.
                  You rate him highly then?
                  I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post

Thanks for that, brought a smile to my face.

Comment

Working...
                    X