• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Test Analysts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post
    How do I PM somebody after just joining, there's nothing in FAQ about this.
    We only allow access to the private message system once they have made a few posts. Use the contact form below to send me a message about why you want to be able to use it and I can upgrade your account if required:
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/sendmessage.php

Comment

I'm in Halifax and I'm looking for a new gig, that being said I'm not actually a tester and I haven't worked in financials for about a decade so my suitability may be a tad off

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

I want CVs from decent testers, not a fight between, dev, infrastructure and test as to who is the most useless

Please bear in mind, if you get the job, you'll be my bitch. But you'll have a right good laugh and maybe learn something along the way

You sure you cannot get Gentile to apply for this gig ? Sounds perfectly set up for her.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
          I'm in Halifax and I'm looking for a new gig, that being said I'm not actually a tester and I haven't worked in financials for about a decade so my suitability may be a tad off
          But seeing as it's a bank, I don't think you'll need anything so exotic as 'competence' or 'skills'.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            You sure you cannot get Gentile to apply for this gig ? Sounds perfectly set up for her.
            I think your browser if bust mate or maybe has a plug-in missing.

I said 'Testers'. Not any number of words that would get me banned again if I used them
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I can break stuff and document it whilst doing so. I am available.

Send me a pass and a contract and I'll be there Monday!

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
                I can break stuff and document it whilst doing so. I am available.

Send me a pass and a contract and I'll be there Monday!
                So can most school children

The trick is documenting how you're going to break it before you do it

Comment

So can most school children

http://testobsessed.com/wp-content/u...eatsheetv1.pdf

It'll break most things.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

With my MIGHTY TEST HAMMER!!!
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                      With my MIGHTY TEST HAMMER!!!
                      This is UAT mate. The hammers have been outsourced and offshored

Comment

Working...
                      X