• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job Opportunity - Bournemouth

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RyanWilkins@GCS View Post
    Ha, don't worry, I wasn't offended. I was just giving as I got!
    I'm only teasing. Welcome.

And mind the rules for posting in the professional board.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanWilkins@GCS View Post
      Agreed, however I can always assist with interviews, CV advice, negotiating with agencies/companies so please feel free to get in touch if you do need help, i'll just keep my jobs to myself
      argh, way to make me feel stupid.

That's just patronising , some of us have been in this game longer than you think.

The day I need an agent to "assist with interviews" is the day I give up.. I want an agent who knows the field - who can sell me to a company better than I can - seems I'm dreaming.

I've never failed a contract interview in my life <touch wood>, the area I need help with is getting past all the bloody jokers and pretenders who stand as obstacles to getting my CV on that clients desk and spout drivel.

Oh and the neg repper - I got +3 points for that ave it!

Comment

Anyway. back to the thread title: I want a contract near Bournemouth. Can i have it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mupps View Post
          Anyway. back to the thread title: I want a contract near Bournemouth. Can i have it?
          You have to provide 2 references first....
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            You have to provide 2 references first....
            I wonder what would happen if we started asking pimps for references?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              I wonder what would happen if we started asking pimps for references?
              "We only need them for the end client. We would not even look at them."

Comment

Working...
              X