• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job Opportunity - Bournemouth

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    But will you clean his little hutch?
    I get a hutch?

I feel like part of the family already...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      But will you clean his little hutch?
      I prefer my pimp's to be free range rather than battery farmed
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Thanks Ryan,

And no, I'm not going to approve your original post. I'd advice you to use Technojobs or Jobserve like the rest of your colleagues.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          I like him.

Admin, can we keep him please? I promise to feed him every day and take him out for walks
          He can stay, but if he makes a mess he's out on his ear.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Erm.. obviously I'm missing out on something when ContractorUK doesnt want people advertising contracts on it, in the middle of a recession.

I welcome this stuff and want MORE! MORE MORE

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              Thanks Ryan,

And no, I'm not going to approve your original post. I'd advice you to use Technojobs or Jobserve like the rest of your colleagues.
              Fair enough, I already post jobs on there, amongst others and to be honest I have a pretty good response from them. Just thought I would branch out as everyone uses different sites, but i'll play by the rules!

Thanks for letting me stay anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
                Erm.. obviously I'm missing out on something when ContractorUK doesnt want people advertising contracts on it, in the middle of a recession.

Regular posters and direct clients (once we've vetted them) are welcome to post here. Agents aren't as they're wanting something for nothing (job boards charge to post) and this forum would get swamped with them.

T&Cs of this forum says no blatant advertising and that goes for agents as well as accountants.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post

Agreed, however I can always assist with interviews, CV advice, negotiating with agencies/companies so please feel free to get in touch if you do need help, i'll just keep my jobs to myself

Comment

He can stay, but if he makes a mess he's out on his ear.
                    Now that's the kind of firm hand I like to see when dealing with Agents.

They don't like it up 'em, Mr Mainwaring.
                    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
                      They don't like it up 'em
                      Bit personal....

Comment

Working...
                      X