• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Making a company look bigger..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMonkey
    They make cash from the call charges. I use them for my 0845 number. They do VoIP and fax to email as well for free. Very reliable and good service and there is definitely a human presence unlike some telecoms providers.
    So it would cost me nothing??

Comment

Yep, you get the number and service for free, they get the revenue from the calls made to that number.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

great! .. but would it hinder contracts using a 0870/45 number as opposed to a 020 number?

Comment

Get a virtual office at a local business centre. It'll cost around 100 notes a month. It should give you a legitimate mailing address, telephone answering services, use of breakout areas, use of meeting rooms (supplementary fee) then when things take off you can take a serviced office in there...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
            when things take off you can take a serviced office in there...

Like the positive thinking

Comment

Originally posted by privateeye
              Plan B is ready but the advice I've been given is that I need to make the company look bigger than it actually is as the clients I need are in the big league.
              create a very recognisable, unforgettable - BRAND.

Comment

Working...
              X