• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Palm Mason

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palm Mason

Just putting the finishing touches together. Anyone worked through them before? Thoughts? Good, bad, indifferent?

TIA
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Any help??

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...ws-agency.html

Reading that some good research would be in order before signing anything.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Any help??

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...ws-agency.html

Reading that some good research would be in order before signing anything.
      A colleague of mine has been with PM for 2 years, he has had NO issues what so ever. The agent himself (Ryan) looks after my colleague & takes him our for coffee / beer fairly regularly

The above link is dated 2009....

Comment

Originally posted by aceboy View Post
        A colleague of mine has been with PM for 2 years, he has had NO issues what so ever. The agent himself (Ryan) looks after my colleague & takes him our for coffee / beer fairly regularly

The above link is dated 2009....
        Hi Ryan!

Comment

Thanks all!

Yep, that 2009 thread is an eye opener. I've already told them I want weekly billing (mainly as I've never heard of them before), I've also contacted one of my linked in colleagues as he appears to have had contact with them.

Had a look around their web site which tbh isnt much more than a couple of splash screens showing offices in a couple of locations other than UK Canary Wharf.

The recruiter seems to check out on linked in but having said that, it doesnt take a lot of effort to create the illusion of credibility.

Looks like I'll have to stick out for weekly billing and no doubt get Danny at B&C to review the T&C's!

Comment

Never worked through them although have been contacted re roles and there approach seemed valid, non-intrusive, no "2 refs please" etc.... Roles sounded ok and matched my skillset.

From my impression on the phone and infrequently, they seemed ok.
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Reading that some good research would be
              Meditate on this I will.
              "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
                Meditate on this I will.
                Yoda ah, be then you.

Comment

Any update on these guys?

Hey just been trawling for any reviews on palm mason......any good or bad news since Jan anyone? Thanks

Comment

A small recruitment firm, get paid weekly.
                    Their 2011 accounts show £23k in the bank

Comment

Working...
                    X