• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any feedback on k2partnering

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any feedback on k2partnering

Anybody has dealt with this agency- k2partnering.com?

Originally posted by Sid View Post
    Anybody has dealt with this agency- k2partnering.com?
    I've got an interview with K2 Partnering by the end of this week. Did you had any interview? How is the work environment like? If you managed to see anything at all? Is the interview going to be a waste of time at all? I have been let down by similar partner consultancies before.

Comment

Hello
      I got a call from K2 partnering about a role in the city. They wanted 2 references before they could submit my CV. They called both referee's and then said the job I went for was gone, but that I was a really good candidate for any other positions of the same ilk. Funny thing is another person I know has had the exact same treatment, for the exact same job, from the exact same person from the same agency. Steer well clear, that's my advice.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous_person View Post
        Hello
        I got a call from K2 partnering about a role in the city. They wanted 2 references before they could submit my CV. They called both referee's and then said the job I went for was gone, but that I was a really good candidate for any other positions of the same ilk. Funny thing is another person I know has had the exact same treatment, for the exact same job, from the exact same person from the same agency. Steer well clear, that's my advice.
        There is an entire thread dedicated to this carry on. Pretty standard stuff so no issue here....

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...eferences.html

Unfortunately if you did give your ex clients as your referee you just fed the monster. Only give ex agents to confirm the dates of your roles and only when absolutely neeessary. The more people that give their clients the more agents will do it.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X