• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lagos anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lagos anyone?

Dropped in my inbox today - I have an urge to try exotic contracting locations, early days 90% certain to vanish into nowt, but would you do it?

I said 'no way' immediately, but had a google and now I'd think about it, Nigeria seems to be 'not as bad as you think'. Mind you, two months ago I was looking at a role in Tripoli and that looked safe then. The people love Gaddafi though still...

Rate is paramount tho...

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Dropped in my inbox today
    Makes a change from the usual 419 scams I suppose.
    Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Lagos

Lagosian Diaries

This guy is a biker I know of and was working in Lagos up to a few days ago. May be worth a read to get some info.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Nigeria seems to be 'not as bad as you think'
        I did a PRINCE2 course in the summer and the tutor went our to Nigeria regularly and said it was fine.

HTH
        And on the eighth day God said, "Okay, Murphy, you're in charge!"

Comment

I've won the Nigerian lottery so many times, who needs a job?

Comment

Working...
          X