• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Lagos anyone?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Lagos anyone?"

Collapse

• Robinho
    replied
    I've won the Nigerian lottery so many times, who needs a job?

Leave a comment:

• manclarky
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Nigeria seems to be 'not as bad as you think'
    I did a PRINCE2 course in the summer and the tutor went our to Nigeria regularly and said it was fine.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• maddogdoug
    replied
    Lagos

Lagosian Diaries

This guy is a biker I know of and was working in Lagos up to a few days ago. May be worth a read to get some info.

Leave a comment:

• Wanderer
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Dropped in my inbox today
    Makes a change from the usual 419 scams I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    started a topic Lagos anyone?

Lagos anyone?

Dropped in my inbox today - I have an urge to try exotic contracting locations, early days 90% certain to vanish into nowt, but would you do it?

I said 'no way' immediately, but had a google and now I'd think about it, Nigeria seems to be 'not as bad as you think'. Mind you, two months ago I was looking at a role in Tripoli and that looked safe then. The people love Gaddafi though still...

Rate is paramount tho...

Working...
X