• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Used client's postal service (and got found out)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Agents View View Post
    I am FED UP of paying ridiculous money for Biltong......
    There's a little SA goods shop in an arcade near Trafalgar Sq in London. Turn off the Strand into Craven st. and it's down behind no. 1-5, I think. Or take the Strand southside exit from Charing Cross tube and turn left onto Strand then left again.... Not sure it's that cheap though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dearnla View Post
      There's a little SA goods shop in an arcade near Trafalgar Sq in London. Turn off the Strand into Craven st. and it's down behind no. 1-5, I think. Or take the Strand southside exit from Charing Cross tube and turn left onto Strand then left again.... Not sure it's that cheap though.
      Or you could just take your shoes off, unpick the laces and chew them.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Or you could just take your shoes off, unpick the laces and chew them.

HTH
        Is this the stuff that's high in protein and low in taste?
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Is this the stuff that's high in protein and low in taste?
          No, I think that's something else you're thinking of

It's good for your hair and skin as well....

(Apparently)
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            No, I think that's something else you're thinking of

It's good for your hair and skin as well....

(Apparently)
            That's a myth, but one I'm prepared to swallow for you.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I know this is , but...

a) thanks to the for the anonymous -ve rep "Double Tosh".

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
              RC: Then do as I do and turn "rep" off in your Profile. That way you'll never see it.
              b) Where is that option? I cannot see it under "My Profile", "General Settings", "Edit Profile" nor "Control Panel".
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                I know this is , but...

a) thanks to the for the anonymous -ve rep "Double Tosh".

b) Where is that option? I cannot see it under "My Profile", "General Settings", "Edit Profile" nor "Control Panel".
                Come on RC, stop letting it get to you - the more you post about your negs, the more you will get! Logical, innit.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  Sorry, RC, can't figure out how the hell I turned the "rep" thingie off. Under General Settings, I basically have unchecked all the "Thread Display Options" stuff and use the CUKStealth skin. Not sure which of all that does the trick, TBH. Just keep switching things off, that's what I did.

EDIT: Oh, and I use FF with ABP and NS, so I've maybe set them to strip out nonsense too.
                  Last edited by nomadd; 12 February 2011, 19:09.
                  nomadd liked this post

Comment

Oh

I can't give RC any reputation again.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Oh

I can't give RC any reputation again.
                      We're all getting maxed out aren't we. Your turn to produce a new sockie to neg rep RC with...
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X