• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract Teminated

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TOSH1 View Post
    the client ended the contract. i contacted the agent and they told me that the client wanted to end and that was it. The agent told to redo my cv and email it to him and he will contact me when somethig else comes up. i looked at the contract and it does state that the client can end it with immiedate effect
    Very strange, bill them for your time including a full day for the termination. You can bet your life that the agent will be charging the end client even if he does not pay you.

BTW; Get your shift key working or don’t expect replies if you can’t be bothered to type properly.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
    X