• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to find UK based wordpress developers for small jobs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to find UK based wordpress developers for small jobs

I have a contact who needs a WP site maintaining. Mainly getting a collection of plugins updated and working together. It should only be day or two to an experienced WP geek, plus maybe some ongoing maintance as and when needed. The site does have the SHOPP e-commerce plugin though and he's rather be able to talk to the person in the UK, or meet up at his small manufacturing business (he's Sheffield based).

Sites like www. freelancer. co.uk seem to be primarily India or other overseas based developers.

Any idea where to contact UK based WP techies (without going via an agency).

try peopleperhour.com with an appropriate filter on the job.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      try peopleperhour.com with an appropriate filter on the job.
      Cheers, will do.

Comment

All those kind of sites do have many UK/EU/US people on, you can try filtering or put the job up and stipulate location and/or ignore all the overseas applicants.

You can also ask for a recommendation on UKBusinessForum or 4Networking, if you don't want to work through one of these sites (both allow free registration online).
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I'm based in Sheffield with extensive web dev experience including WP - sent you a PM with details.

Matt

Comment

Working...
          X