• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

3 Sitxy Group

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Sitxy Group

Morning all,

Im currently contracting with the "3 Sixty Group" and there is news they are going into administration which is new to me... I cant get in touch with them to find out and I was wondering if anyone is with them that has heard the same thing? Cheers

Originally posted by Millboy
    Morning all,

Im currently contracting with the "3 Sixty Group" and there is news they are going into administration which is new to me... I cant get in touch with them to find out and I was wondering if anyone is with them that has heard the same thing? Cheers

Not the first time I've heard this in the last six months. Im also with 3 sixty group, just been paid this morning, and confirmed by contacting that 360 isn't going into administration.

Same bs different month!!

Comment

Thanks for that thought it may of may been a silly rumour

Comment

have been
        We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
          have been

Comment

Comment

3 Sixty most compliant umbrella service around

3 Sixty are 100% not going into administration...I would suggest that this rumour has been posted to cause doubt in people, when in fact I find that they provide an excellent service...and most importanly are one of the most compliant organisations around.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubble
                3 Sixty are 100% not going into administration...I would suggest that this rumour has been posted to cause doubt in people, when in fact I find that they provide an excellent service...and most importanly are one of the most compliant organisations around.

And how long have you been working for them then?
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Course they are. And you work for them, have joined the forum today, and your first post is saying how great they are. I claim my five pounds.

Comment

I have been using the Hyperlink service for over a year now & have had no problems.
                    Who are you using?

Comment

Working...
                    X