• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: 3 Sitxy Group

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "3 Sitxy Group"

Collapse

• t0bytoo
    replied
    360 group are W*NKERS. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. They deserve to go into adminsitration.
    <eop>

Leave a comment:

• Forumbore
    replied
    Originally posted by Bubble
    fortunately no
    Thank god

Leave a comment:

• Bubble
    replied
    fortunately no

Leave a comment:

• Forumbore
    replied
    3 Sixty are 100% not going into administration...I would suggest that this rumour has been posted to cause doubt in people, when in fact I find that they provide an excellent service...and most importanly are one of the most compliant organisations around.
    with a name like that you are not the greek from eurolink are you?

Leave a comment:

• lORD lUCAN
    replied
    3 Sixty are 100% not going into administration...I would suggest that this rumour has been posted to cause doubt in people, when in fact I find that they provide an excellent service...and most importanly are one of the most compliant organisations around.
    Hey I backed you up as far as saying you weren't going into administration.
    But thats it. As for service, blah blah blah, the fact that Im thorough and the fact that you give decent allowances is the only reason I still with, Hyperlink are one in the same. Same sh*t , different wrapping !!

Leave a comment:

• Bubble
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleetwood
    Course they are. And you work for them, have joined the forum today, and your first post is saying how great they are. I claim my five pounds.

If you really think that, then I guess we all have nothing good to say about any of the services we have used!

Leave a comment:

• Bubble
    replied
    I have been using the Hyperlink service for over a year now & have had no problems.
    Who are you using?

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    Course they are. And you work for them, have joined the forum today, and your first post is saying how great they are. I claim my five pounds.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied

And how long have you been working for them then?

Leave a comment:

• Bubble
    replied
    3 Sixty most compliant umbrella service around

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G8_Summit
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleetwood
    have been

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    have been

Leave a comment:

• Millboy
    replied
    Thanks for that thought it may of may been a silly rumour

Leave a comment:

• lORD lUCAN
    replied
    Originally posted by Millboy
    Morning all,

Im currently contracting with the "3 Sixty Group" and there is news they are going into administration which is new to me... I cant get in touch with them to find out and I was wondering if anyone is with them that has heard the same thing? Cheers

Not the first time I've heard this in the last six months. Im also with 3 sixty group, just been paid this morning, and confirmed by contacting that 360 isn't going into administration.

Same bs different month!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X