• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Broadbean

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broadbean

I just read about this piece of pimp software here

Most interesting - I can't believe it hasn't been discussed in-depth here before.

It is a big warning to those who apply for everything even when they are not a good fit.
    It is worrying that software is summarising our CVs but maybe explains why so many pimps ask us things that are in our CVs.
    Disappointing that recruiters don't use the automated notification to tell us that we have been unsuccessful.

Anyone got more info on this?
    How best to present our CV's for it?
    Our wealth appears to depend on it so we really should know more.
    Back at the coal face

No disrespect to said poster but would like someone else to mention it as well first before I get too interested.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      No disrespect to said poster but would like someone else to mention it as well first before I get too interested.
      Broadbean

You interested now?

No? didn't think so.
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
        Broadbean

You interested now?

No? didn't think so.
        Actually I am, the blonde in the black and white stripey outfit to the left is pretty fit...
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Yep, that's what I thought so I looked at their website - lots of testimonials from big agencies, and it is very common to get an automated response when replying to an ad so this kind of software is well used. I also searched the forums - only one other mention, but Malvolio says the same as the said poster.

Hopefully Dodgy will be along soon to give us the inside word.

Also, look at the broadbean thread in light relief - you can perv their staff there.

Al.
          Back at the coal face

Comment

Actually I am, the blonde in the black and white stripey outfit to the left is pretty fit...
            She's a bit nothern tart ...

Comment

Working...
            X