• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

External HR Limited, who are they?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    You shouldnt feel a need to justify your business to this lot on this site.
    Yeah, who are we? We only do the bloody work!
    Step outside posh boy

Comment

Originally posted by Tarquin Farquhar View Post
      Yeah, who are we? We only do the bloody work!
      Well fu**ing get on with it then.

BTW I've just got my agency onto the PSL at Halcrow
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I saw some of your jobs advertised on Total Jobs today. Just thought I'd let you know it is dependEnt, not dependAnt when you are stating pay is dependent upon experience. Dependant (a noun) is with regard to people who rely on others for support (although dependent can be used nowadays for this also, dependant cannot be used in place of the adjective dependent). Just one of my pet hates when people do not use the correct spelling. Plus, it doesn't do your business any favours. (You used it in every advert, so not a mistake).

Comment

Originally posted by VC1 View Post
          I saw some of your jobs advertised on Total Jobs today. Just thought I'd let you know it is dependEnt, not dependAnt when you are stating pay is dependent upon experience. Dependant (a noun) is with regard to people who rely on others for support (although dependent can be used nowadays for this also, dependant cannot be used in place of the adjective dependent). Just one of my pet hates when people do not use the correct spelling. Plus, it doesn't do your business any favours. (You used it in every advert, so not a mistake).
          Well there's no doubt he's a bona fide agent - just look how he doesn't know the difference between of and have.

Comment

Oh yeah, he's a bona fide agency all right, he trawls company jobs pages then copies/pastes them unedited into his job board postings. What was that someone said about parasitical species?
            Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
            Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Do they really exist?

As Im sure those of us out there who are desparate to find a job you will just about try anything once to try to find something. I applied for a couple of jobs through ExternalHR but nothing - no acknowledgement - no call. I emailed again but still nothing. Now 2 weeks later the same jobs have appeared on Total Jobs from this company again. What are they getting out of this - building up hopes of desparate people - this is not fair. The least you can do is acknowledge emails and offer some explanation.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. My advice would be to move along. If the jobs are genuine, a well targetted google search will probably find them with other agencies as well or with the actual client co.
                Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Mod Note to poster.

<mod>
                  Hi hravnish,

I know that you have concerns about this company, but you must have documented evidence to back it up.

You must present the facts and not call people or the company rude names. I will not approve your post if you do.

What you have written does concern me though and I would like to approve your post.

But you must rewrite it to keep within the law.

</mod>

Comment

Working...
                  X