• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

please recommend accountant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please recommend accountant

Got my first contract. Now i need an accountant who is familiar with IT contracting ,ir35 etc and form a company for me.Please recommend a good accountant.How do i get the contract verified for ir35? help please

I sorted out mine last week and did it all through SJD (Ltd company setup, bank account & accountants). They seem to know their stuff and happy with the service so far.

Comment

sjd charges £85p.m.+vat while
      Nixon Williams chanrges £50 +vat
      why so much difference

Comment

No idea either but I see SJD recommended far more often here than any other firm.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Have you tried PayFlex, my mate runs it, good firm, and quite cheap. They are giving free weeks at the moment. call 01923 432680 ask manj, mention my name to get the free weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by anewcontractor
            Have you tried PayFlex, my mate runs it, good firm, and quite cheap. They are giving free weeks at the moment. call 01923 432680 ask manj, mention my name to get the free weeks!
            So tell me did you pm everyone with this or am i special?

Comment

Personally I went with Darren, who answers questions here sometimes. I've only been with him for 3 months, but so far I'm very satisfied.
              I've received quick and helpful replies to every email I've sent him so far.

His website is http://www.1staccountancy.biz/.

Comment

Doing a friend a favour, want to see him succeed, so no, your not special!

Comment

Working...
                X