• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "please recommend accountant"

Collapse

• anewcontractor
    replied
    Doing a friend a favour, want to see him succeed, so no, your not special!

Leave a comment:

• holsson
    replied
    Personally I went with Darren, who answers questions here sometimes. I've only been with him for 3 months, but so far I'm very satisfied.
    I've received quick and helpful replies to every email I've sent him so far.

His website is http://www.1staccountancy.biz/.

Leave a comment:

• Not So Wise
    replied
    Originally posted by anewcontractor
    Have you tried PayFlex, my mate runs it, good firm, and quite cheap. They are giving free weeks at the moment. call 01923 432680 ask manj, mention my name to get the free weeks!
    So tell me did you pm everyone with this or am i special?

Leave a comment:

• anewcontractor
    replied
    Have you tried PayFlex, my mate runs it, good firm, and quite cheap. They are giving free weeks at the moment. call 01923 432680 ask manj, mention my name to get the free weeks!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    No idea either but I see SJD recommended far more often here than any other firm.

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    sjd charges £85p.m.+vat while
    Nixon Williams chanrges £50 +vat
    why so much difference

Leave a comment:

• stacks
    replied
    I sorted out mine last week and did it all through SJD (Ltd company setup, bank account & accountants). They seem to know their stuff and happy with the service so far.

Leave a comment:

• andy
    started a topic please recommend accountant

please recommend accountant

Got my first contract. Now i need an accountant who is familiar with IT contracting ,ir35 etc and form a company for me.Please recommend a good accountant.How do i get the contract verified for ir35? help please

Working...
X