• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zero contract Test roles on Jobserve in the last 48 hours...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PaulCD View Post
    If that is a real gig, I very much doubt that anyone in teh car industry can find funding for anything at the moment.

I know guys connected to Land Rover and everything is hour by hour at the moment it's that bad!
    This role is for JLR who have been recruiting steadly since xmas - just the rates are bad BA about 200 quid a day depending if you go via agency or if INCAT are involved. PM between 215 and 145 pd.
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
      This role is for JLR who have been recruiting steadly since xmas - just the rates are bad BA about 200 quid a day depending if you go via agency or if INCAT are involved. PM between 215 and 145 pd.
      I spent 10 years in the motor industry in the 90's and can confirm that it's THE most volatile sector of all...apart from Construction which I had the abstract hoy of working in up until fairly recently.

I must be like a dodgy sector magnet.....now where's that banking application gone?
      Signatures.....what's the point?

Comment

Working...
      X