• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can we have a "black listed" agent list..???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I left a client in 2000; after I left agency X took over all the contracts. In the process they shafted everyone (except me as I had just left) including the team I had recruited. I was furious and felt I would NEVER use them myself.

My last short gig was with that same agency X. It was a good gig and made me £40,000.

I bear grudges in my personal life, but contracting is business. Provided the agency is not breaking the law, it appears I have a price and will do business with them.

Should I have sat on the bench instead? If so, how do I explain that to Her Ladyship?

Tricky, innit?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Years ago ( about 10 ) there was a website that you could rate Agents on . However it had to be shut down as once it became popular a few agents objected & threatened legal action , plus results became skewed by bogus input .
      So good idea but hugely difficult to actually put into place with any reasonable level of usefullness.

Comment

can we call it www.recruitmentcuntsultants.com ?

Comment

Not that I would suggest any of you lovely people are like this, but there is a certain person posting on these boards who has a somewhat rose tinted view of his own communication skills, who would probably put my lot on the blacklist for taking umbrage at receiving EMAILS ALL IN CAPITALS THAT LOOK LIKE THEY'RE WRITTEN BY AN ANGRY BASEMENT DWELLING TEENAGER, blaming us for his timesheet not being authorised by the client.

H

Comment

Originally posted by rpgpgmr1 View Post
            Years ago ( about 10 ) there was a website that you could rate Agents on . However it had to be shut down as once it became popular a few agents objected & threatened legal action , plus results became skewed by bogus input .
            So good idea but hugely difficult to actually put into place with any reasonable level of usefullness.
            There goes my pimporgimp.com plan b.

Comment

Working...
            X