• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Activitiy which may lead to Boom for me!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chris79 View Post
    They will be wanting to slot you somewhere in here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belbin_Team_Inventory. It will pretty much give them an idea of the type of work character you are, and whether it will fit with a team or organisation.. interesting they are doing this on you as a contractor though, I wonder if the results can be different depending on whether you do the test with a contractor hat on, or with an employee hat on.. if you see what I mean?

Good luck anyway! I've got a big week this week too, 2 interviews lined up.. fingers crossed.
    Hmm not sure could be - Id assume as its a potential long term Project they want the right people? Who knows! I just did two of them online which were 25 mins each - the 1.5 hour one is left and that's it. Very odd in deed.

Comment

i've never really liked those tests.

a lot of the time the answers they ask you to tick are nowhere near where you would normally answer in the situations provided in the test.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
        Hmm not sure could be - Id assume as its a potential long term Project they want the right people? .
        And just how will a silly test tell them this?

tim

Comment

Have no idea how it can help or determine - probably HR driven drivel!

Had my 2nd interview last night - should know today or tomorrow if the gig is mine. Pretty confident.....[he says]. 12 monther as well - so would be right up my street.

Comment

Working...
          X