• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Natwest Business Banking Drops ALL interest on Business Current Account

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I pay over 100 different people and organisations this way online.
    I think you may have lost my bank details

Comment

Originally posted by aceboy View Post
      Another vote for Cater, my only complaint is their website does not remember the details of people you have paid previously......however their telephone service make up for this short coming!
      Mine does

Edit:...oops already pointed out...must read all of thread first...
      Blood in your poo

Comment

Well finally got Nat West to close the business account which I'd been trying to do since end of March!

What a fiasco though. Went in today and had to go upstairs to the business banking counter. There's a girl taking out a lot of change for one of the local shops and two people waiting before me.

There's one guy on the business counter and the stupid people didnt bring up the right amount of change.

So 20 minutes later finally gets to the counter and asks to speak with the named contact who an appointment was made with. Only she's not about!

"Would you like to go downstairs to the customer service desk?" Why, will I get any service? Clerk behind desk looks bemused. Downstairs, there another queue for service. Eventually tell them the story and after another 10 minutes farting about, the deed is done.

Good thing is, because they messed up closing the account, they've 'agreed' to waive the charges (which wouldnt have been on the account if they'd closed it when told to! Hey ho!

BTW, use Abbey Business banking. They own Cater Allen anyway!
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
          considering i wasnt in the house and wont be till tomorrow, its a reasonable comment. if it turns out to be an issue i've not got then at least i can look for it now!

stop living up to your name.
          So you will know when you get home to take the cover off one issue but not the other. Big deal.

Here's a hint, tulip-for-brains:

Go. to. The. PCG. Web. Site. And. Look. At. The. Back. Issues. Online.

BTW, when you wipe your arse, do you pull the squares off one at a time?
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            So you will know when you get home to take the cover off one issue but not the other. Big deal.

Here's a hint, tulip-for-brains:

Go. to. The. PCG. Web. Site. And. Look. At. The. Back. Issues. Online.

BTW, when you wipe your arse, do you pull the squares off one at a time?
            Jeez, you after more points? Considering I joined about 10days ago, its not like I'm a know it all... I didn't even know what it was till it came in my welcome pack!

How I wish I was as clever as you. But thank you v much for the help princess.
            I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Natwest Business Banking are a disaster!!! Stay away from them!!! They are an absolute disgrace, the worst customer service experience I have ever had. Not even British Gas 5 years ago was this bad.

It is interesting to see from the comments in this forum that they have not managed to resolve their disastrous levels of service in the past three years. Comments made in 2007 are still perfectly valid.

The Business Managers (Charing Cross branch) our company has been assigned to never answer their phones (I repeat, never, in 3 years!) and replied to about 10% of the messages we left on the answerphones. The individuals working on the call centres are non given the authority to resolve most issues one can come across. They seem authorised to send out a few forms, make a some small payments and that is it. As soon as you have a minor issue, a small glitch you are stuffed.

They are either completely underresourced or just plain unprofessional and I would place the responsability for this in the hands of those who run the Business Banking dividion.

Let me make clear that I am talking about the Business Banking side, not the Commercial Banking side which deals with larger clients. These guys seem much better prepared and enabled to deliver a good service, at least based on my personal experience.

The online banking offered by Business Banking is also absolutely fine, easy to use and does what you need it to do.

Unfortunately the service we received (or better failed to receive) from the Business Managers and the customer relations team was just terrible.

Helpful Banking, you must be joking!

Comment

Its strange, you described the experience I had with Abbey. But when I called Natwest they were excellent, person who answered the phone had ability to create me new accounts which were done the same day. This was all beginning of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                  Its strange, you described the experience I had with Abbey. But when I called Natwest they were excellent, person who answered the phone had ability to create me new accounts which were done the same day. This was all beginning of this year.

All banks are tulip but some are more tulip than others.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                  X