• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Veritas-IT - unpaid invoices.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone know anything!!

This is ridiculous. I have just spoken to William at BDO and still nothing. Apparentley Greg Lawless has signed his bit of the company over and knows nothing else. Marcus and Jason are not answering the phone. I JUST WANT MY MONEY!! I have heard that Jason is setting up again but that is just a rumour so don't panic. Both Will and Rob have said we really should know by tomorrow....heard that one before. Is this all legal. At the end of the day we all still work for Veritas. Time for a good solicitor I reckon. Still no sign of Pramod. Financial director of the year another joke.

Comment

Veritas - what a laugh

I#m with you outofwork - let's all stick together and see what they're really up to - something untoward me thinks!!!

Comment

up to something

Yes they are up to something. Everyone keep an eye on the share holders. Remember all the share holders are the partners of the directors. Read Candela Media page 8. Took me a while but get it now!! Waiting for 11am to ring bdo. Fingers crossed of some news today.

Comment

Do we know whether it was BDO that came to the MK office last week?

If it was them then maybe they were lying yesterday when they said that they are not the administrators at the moment.

If it wasn't them then who was at the MK office last week?

I can't seem to paste the URL but see IT contractor news page
          Last edited by funkyd; 27 September 2007, 10:19.

Comment

Rob is out of the office until next Tuesday...... Probably helping Jason setup Veritas Recruitment Group (UK) Ltd

Cathy Preston on the same number is dealing with enquiries.

Comment

Bdo

BDO have said that they have not been to the offices. I asked them who is important to them at the moment and they have replied the creditors ie us and the banks etc. I think it was the bank in there last week. There was also a recruitment agency that got in but Marcus showed them right back out again. Can't find this news posting, can you give the URL. Just been to Veritas and no one there. Went on the off chance that J G or M were there to print my P45. Strictly Education answered and said no one was in. Spoken to Cassie at BDO this morning same old story we will know today or tomorrow.Something is going on for sure. Jason Marcus and Greg don't seem to care about the staff or the contractors. None of them are answering their phones today, think I may go with a couple of other to their houses at some point. Can't beleive what they are doing to all of us, what Cowards!!! All they care about is keeping their expensive cars, half a mil houses and their lifestyles.If they think that time heals and we will all go away they can think again. I for one will not be going anywhere. The company I am going to are very supportive and have even offered their company solicitor to me for free to get this sorted.How can they get away with this. I know I keep going on about this person but PRAMOD where are you!!!! I am not an accountant and got a D in Maths but even I can see in the financial report 2005 how much debt Veritas were in.

Comment

Spoke to Cathy.

BDO are still not officially the administrators. Jason went to court on Tuesday and filed papers for administration.

Veritas have 10 days from that point to appoint administrators, if they don't then the business reverts to business as usual. We all know the reality!

Comment

Veritas update

Just to let you all know RBS ( Royal bank of Scotland) are giving the directors 10 working days from this Tuesday to decide what they would like to do with the company. We will not know until end of next week what is happening. BDO have all the staff's details to call us if and when they go into administration. So guys can't fill in our forms until then. If you are reading this thanks for your help Greg, Marcus and Jason.

Comment

Just spoke to someone at BDO. Basically the directors have put in a notice to file for administation on Tuesday. This gives the 10 days before it actually happens. BDO have said that the delay isnt down to the directors, but it wont happen todat now. Maybe tomorrow or possibly next week. Thats if they choos to use BDO at all. So I am no clearer than before. BDO have said that they advised veritas to print off p45's and redundancy letters on monday for all staff. But I havent recieved mine yet!!.............

Comment

P45's all round!

Looking after their lifestyles, that is what it is all about....... i am sure that the directors and major shareholders would have been aware of what was going on weeks ago. I wouldn't trust Jason as far as I could throw him, if Nick didn't know anything I would be very surprised. Blaiming all the companies woes on an ex- FD is patent nonsense, directors have responsibilty of care to their employees.

Comment

Working...
                      X