• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cyber Incident

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyber Incident

Got a nice letter from Capita saying that they think my data was taken in a "cyber incident". Data was apparently taken from their recruitment arm, now sold and called Conexia.

Any idea on periods affected. My data bight be affected too.
    The only address they would have for me is probably 4 or 5 houses ago though.
    Former IPSE member
    My Website

Comment

Is this a new one, or the one that happened in March last year?

Comment

Try checking the HaveIbeenpwnd website. They'll have the dates and details. I came upon a similar site that deals with breaches but I can't remember what it was.

If you've never checked HIBP before it's quite an eye opener how many times your data has been lost and you don't know about it
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X