• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CompeteFor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CompeteFor

Has anyone registered on CompeteFor? It seems very much TfL branded in the terms, etc but I came across it while looking to view opportunities for another organisation.

Is it worth signing up to as a platform for bidding for work?

Not come across this.
    Seems to be sponsored by the Mayors office and they were supposed to be putting a platform together so not sure whether or not this is the platform. Wouldnt surprise me that TFL have provided the terms and conditions and then they have been perhaps badly copy edited somewhere along the line.
    My own view on any of these is that it is possible for them to provide work. However, personally, I wouldn't want to expend cash or onerous amounts of time on taking part so if they are free then why not.
    Former IPSE member
    My Website

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Has anyone registered on CompeteFor? It seems very much TfL branded in the terms, etc but I came across it while looking to view opportunities for another organisation.

Is it worth signing up to as a platform for bidding for work?
      I signed up and took a look. Utter crap. Totally unusable and pretty much zero results for my searches. Typical government tulipe.

Comment

Originally posted by oliverson View Post

I signed up and took a look. Utter crap. Totally unusable and pretty much zero results for my searches. Typical government tulipe.
        TfL are not government but another spinoff public agency. Having worked with them, I wouldn't trust them to run a bus, much less a business. Most unprofessional team I've ever met.
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
        X