• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where's my contract?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sreed View Post
    Is it the Umbrella or the Agency that can provide me the contract showing the day rate and start/end dates?
    It has been answered above but I will summarise my experience. You should be able to download two PDF files from the umbrella's web portal.

PDF File 1 : Most Umbrellas I have used have a web portal, on the Umbrella web portal you should be able to download the umbrella contract agreement as a PDF. Inside that agreement you should see start date and end date but it won't always be at the top or, end of the contract, both dates will be inside the body text and you will need to search for them.

This PDF File 1 is not the same as......

PDF File 2: On the same web-portal you might have an 'Assignment' button, this is a download to give you the contract PDF between you and your Agency, not the Umbrella.

If you don't have either of these files or, the basic details are missing (start-date, end-date, rate, notice terms, addresses etc.) you probably need new contracts issuing.

Comment

PSR will provide (either directly or indirectly, and very often both) an assignment schedule which will have the rates on it. The employment contract from the umbrella should reference the assignment schedule in some way, thereby providing all the lender would need.

Comment

Thanks all. I eventually got this from the Umbrella and it was a AMS/PSR assignment schedule document signed between AMS and the Umbrella. That was all the lender needed.

Comment

Working...
        X