• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract or Perm?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post

I could, but i can't be bothered with your attitude.
    You replied just to say that? I'm betting you couldn't, else you already would have 2 pages ago. Facts. 1. This forum is all but dead in terms of activity. 2. Because of people like me or the kind of replies above? No other forum is like this. Disrespect and condescending comments are almost universally not tolerated online, except here. I refer you to fact 1. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonP View Post

If I'm so difficult to deal with, why are both my career, financial and domestic positions better than yours?
      Why do you say that your career, financial and domestic positions are better than mine?

My suggestion to you is the same one I posted earlier.
      Take the role that best fits what is most important to you, because where your value is, there your heart will be.
      If it's money, then speak to your accountant and your tax advisers. No one knows the true details apart from you.

No one on here can help someone who doesn't want helped.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

And since no-one thinks this thread is going anywhere, I’ll close it.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
        X