• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I have opertunity of B2B Contract (No agnecy) & IR35 Friendly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have opertunity of B2B Contract (No agnecy) & IR35 Friendly

I have been approached for a B2B Contract for 6 months, the only contracts I have ever signed have been between my limited company and agency. Having never done B2B work before was wanting advice or example contract if anyone has one. Many Thanks Rob

Rather worrying that you don't realise that a Ltd Company to Agency contract is also B2B.

Pay to get it reviewed, like any other contract, by the appropriate people eg, IR35, legal etc

Or have this client asked you to provide the contract? You could use boilerplate from the internet, but what you'll use will depend on the services you provide, how you work, what the client expects etc. eg, Are they wanting a resource for x months, or are you delivering a service or product for them?
    Last edited by Paralytic; 14 January 2022, 15:53.

Comment

QDOS have contract templates available but they are more on an IR35 side rather than the full terms of a B2B which can be very different than just a bum on seat role.

Don't rely on a template to run your business. You are gonna have to put some legwork in and do it properly this time.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

There are templates out there: IPSE, for example.

Get it reviewed for IR35 AND commercial terms as normal.

Beyond that, one thing to check carefully is the payment terms. All of my direct contracts are 30 days or more (whether T&M or on deliverables). Worst I've had is 90 days, but it was worth it in that case. Chasing payments is a thing too.

Comment

Working...
        X