• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Barclays jokers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barclays jokers

So I intentionally declined the "we may contact you via email", so they have not got permission to use that channel.

What's the first thing they do... send me an email.

Better still their email (presumably from India) is headed "emails are not a secure channel" then goes onto ask for secure banking information as a reply.

You really could not make up how crap this is.

I'm honestly so pissed with their app I'm switching to starling.
    Cant even transfer their glorious app to another phone without calling. Like I have nothing better to do

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
      So I intentionally declined the "we may contact you via email", so they have not got permission to use that channel.

What's the first thing they do... send me an email.

Better still their email (presumably from India) is headed "emails are not a secure channel" then goes onto ask for secure banking information as a reply.

You really could not make up how crap this is.
      Are you sure that's not a spam / phishing email?

Comment

Originally posted by GitMaster69 View Post
        I'm honestly so pissed with their app I'm switching to starling.
        Cant even transfer their glorious app to another phone without calling. Like I have nothing better to do
        I had no issue with doing that for personal banking. Maybe the business banking app is different.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	cool-story-bro-sylvester-stallone.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	4190529
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Nothing to do with Business or Contracts. Try General for this kind of post. Thread locked.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X