• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CTC to SC Clearance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit defaults are considered cleared 7 years after they have have been repaid so unless your CCJ was raised by the Mafia then I am struggling to see why you're getting hung up on that.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshUk View Post
      I did not feel that there was much information on regarding my situation which is why I was asking peoples' opinions/views on it.
      There isn't an information regarding any of the situations on the sticky because we just don't know I am afraid.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I'm going to bite here but I'm not going to explain (obviously).

Credit issues are common and as long as you have been honest in repairing matters and honest with vetting you will be fine.

Comment

Working...
        X