• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Timesheet Issue

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my experience an agent will lie about a lot of things: when a gig starts, how long it’s for, what the client will pay, et cetera... but the material fact of whether you’ll be paid or not tends to not be one of them.
    ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

You won't lose pay because of a technicality. If you don't get access to the timesheet system then you just need to submit it to the agency with an explanation. They will then be obliged to pay your invoice.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        You won't lose pay because of a technicality. If you don't get access to the timesheet system then you just need to submit it to the agency with an explanation. They will then be obliged to pay your invoice.
        Definitely this....I had a similar situation recently working remote for a Danish agency for a Danish client alongside an Indian consultancy. Sent in a timesheet that was rejected only to be told by the Indian guy that I had been finished the previous week...errr...then why didn't someone tell me this? The client and agent were horrified at my treatment (said they had no right to do it) Ended up with the client/agent telling me to invoice for the week plus the week's notice that was in my contract. Happy days all round.
        Formerly Sausage Surprise but forgot password on account that had email address from old gig

Comment

Working...
        X