• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Umbrella VS limited company in public sector inside IR35?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

The brolly will hold some of the money back for holiday pay and then if you have time off they will pay you it, if not you claim it back at the end.

But just forget about the process of it. As Eek says you will earn 700 a day if you work and nothing if you don't. The rest is jiggerpokery with the money you got. You don't get any free money for holidays, sick or anything else. It all comes out of your rate.

Pick a brolly and go speak to them. They will explain it all.
    And ask how they do holiday pay. if they don't do rolled up (I.e. paid immediately holiday pay) move on to another umbrella.

Yes I know I'm repeating a point but it's a very important one if you don't want to be conned.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
    X