• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince Training

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which is the real stupidity of it all - to an agent, the guy with one weeks' reading and a marginal pass is a better PM than the guy who been doing it since the 80s...
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Why do you think I took the training...I was only born i the 80s

Comment

Thanks all. I am not after a PM job, it's service delivery for me. Just trying to add a string to the bow rather than getting a new bow ! Adverts are asking for this alongside the SD stuff so it might get me on a few more clients desks.
        I am very interested in the ITIL managers cert, just got to bring myself to cough up the cash and the time.
        There is a good chance the investment will pay back plenty, when tied in with the SD experience I already have. I like the fact that it is hard and expensive and useless without the experience to go with it because these provide barriers to entry.
        Witness the value placed on MCSE, MCP's etc e.g. nothing !!

Comment

Working...
        X