• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you could contract in any country, which would you choose?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MonkeysUncle View Post
    When you get see past the shiny building the glitzy life (which fades quickly)....dubai is not a nice place to live.
    Anywhere that attracts the A-holes of Britain is not going to be nice place to live. YouTube
    ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
      Anywhere that attracts the A-holes of Britain is not going to be nice place to live. YouTube
      Austria - so I could snowboard most the year

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
        America - if I could get paid what I do here but live there I think I'd be very happy
        As an American, living my first 30 years there, and the past 20 years here, it is my well informed opinion that you have that completely backwards. Wages are higher there, everything else is worse.

Comment

Originally posted by cloudninja View Post
          As an American, living my first 30 years there, and the past 20 years here, it is my well informed opinion that you have that completely backwards. Wages are higher there, everything else is worse.
          Agree, salaries are way higher in the US. Everything else is good too, if you can afford it (which you mostly can as a skilled professional).

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            Agree, salaries are way higher in the US. Everything else is good too, if you can afford it (which you mostly can as a skilled professional).
            yeh, - great place.
            full of heavily armed civilian god botherers and aryan supremacists.
            and everything in between.

feckin nightmare of a country.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              yeh, - great place.
              full of heavily armed civilian god botherers and aryan supremacists.
              and everything in between.

feckin nightmare of a country.
              For a big, strong fella, you really are scared of your own shadow aren't you? MTFU dude, not everyone is out to get you
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Wales butti
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                  Wales butti
                  Because it's made the you the man you are.....

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    For a big, strong fella, you really are scared of your own shadow aren't you? MTFU dude, not everyone is out to get you
                    Oh yes they are!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Oh yes they are!
                      they can join the queue then.
                      @whorty - you are an arrogant, pompous twat, and you can feck right off!
                      byby

and i really dislike the USA, for the record.
                      two dimensional twats, most of them, and heavily armed.
                      i felt safer in warzones.

Comment

Working...
                      X