• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Purpose built platform to find contracts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    no he isn't
    He isn't - the finance bit is easy if you don't mind swallowing the fees.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by JacobMason View Post
      I can't tell if you're being sarcastic...
      Apologies. I'm not. I've known several people who have done well or very well by entering the world of recruitment agency.

I can kind of see your thinking: why not cut out the middle man? I confess I don't know why, but that just never flies. You'd have to ask customers to find out why that might be the case
      "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by JacobMason View Post
        Do you think this business model could potentially work with smaller clients who don't mind about the extra leg work (who would otherwise use indeed or another job board) and don't have a PSL?
        Yes, there is potentially a niche there. Whether you can capitalise on that, with the level of understanding you have of the industry, and the business acumen you possess, is the real question you should be asking yourself.

Comment

Working...
        X