• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vector Resourcing - Any experience of them?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    You could reply (if you want) mentioning that you are aware of the agreement which only applies if they have not misrepresented you. I would suggest you title the reply "Without prejudice save as to costs", since that is what they will do when they start to make false accusations against you.
    Thank you. I won't be contacting them again and will be warning fellow colleagues to avoid them like the plague.

Comment

Originally posted by SurreyPM View Post
      Thank you. I won't be contacting them again and will be warning fellow colleagues to avoid them like the plague.
      Both contractors and clients I hope.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Both contractors and clients I hope.
        Indeed.

Comment

Worst, most unethical recruiters

I cannot believe how bad Vector are. All sweetness until they can make money from you and then when you're abused and mistreated by their client, they blame you. No respect from them, no help, and they withhold money unlawfully I believe.
          I thought " wreckers" died out with pirates. Wish I'd picked uop on them not being REC registered.

Comment

Originally posted by commander m View Post
            I cannot believe how bad Vector are. All sweetness until they can make money from you and then when you're abused and mistreated by their client, they blame you. No respect from them, no help, and they withhold money unlawfully I believe.
            I thought " wreckers" died out with pirates. Wish I'd picked uop on them not being REC registered.
            Why would being registered with REC make a difference?

I've been with agents who are and aren't registered. It makes no differences to how helpful they are.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

REC

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Why would being registered with REC make a difference?

I've been with agents who are and aren't registered. It makes no differences to how helpful they are.
              You can report firms to REC. complaints dop into a black hole with Vector.

Comment

Deceitful, disgusting Vector

These despicable people withhold money you've worked for. They trump up allegations and invoke a clause that allows them to skim off a huge amount in so called "losses".

I've used a lot of agencies as a client and this lot border on criminality.

Comment

Sue them for your losses.

Comment

Originally posted by commander m View Post
                    These despicable people withhold money you've worked for. They trump up allegations and invoke a clause that allows them to skim off a huge amount in so called "losses".

I've used a lot of agencies as a client and this lot border on criminality.

Are you taking from experience here or just hearsay?

No respect from them, no help, and they withhold money unlawfully I believe.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I think he means he believes they are being unlawful.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X