• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another contract v perm thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for updating us, OP - glad you've made a decision! I think most of the people who replied would have felt it was the right one based on the information you'd supplied. The important thing is that even if it doesn't work out, you don't have to stay there forever! but I hope it does work out for you

(by the way, I'm not even slightly surprised they wouldn't change the contract to add the flexible working - I hope what you've been promised does turn out to be true in practice but if not, at least it's closer to home).

Comment

Originally posted by Glencky View Post
      Thanks for updating us, OP - glad you've made a decision! I think most of the people who replied would have felt it was the right one based on the information you'd supplied. The important thing is that even if it doesn't work out, you don't have to stay there forever! but I hope it does work out for you

(by the way, I'm not even slightly surprised they wouldn't change the contract to add the flexible working - I hope what you've been promised does turn out to be true in practice but if not, at least it's closer to home).
      Thank you I hope its the right decision as I still feel a little unsure.

Its a shame about the flexible working as its really key for a lot of people these days. However they have assured me it is fine. If not I will be off ha ha

Comment

The decision is made. Don't look back. Have no regrets by putting all your effort into the path you have chosen.

Comment

Originally posted by fidot View Post
          The decision is made. Don't look back. Have no regrets by putting all your effort into the path you have chosen.
          Thank you - that is so wise and very true

Comment

Working...
          X