• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Overtime through Hays

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
    Have you been paid normal rate for the extra 20 a week or nothing ?
    This would indicate he is getting the normal rate.
    Originally posted by conteractingtherules View Post
    ...Anyway I seem to be getting no premium on overtime...they've said they'll look into getting a premium for overtime... The contract has no mention of overtime, and only states the minumum weekly hours.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonimouse View Post
      Beware of hays they are very slippery with ot. They charge the client but the contractor doesn’t see it.

At IB during jubilee and royal wedding client paid BH even if not working and triple time if you were. Those of us NOT with hays received this those that were did not.

Also those with hays if you worked w/e but had any time off the week following you lost your ot, those not with hays did not.

I wouldn’t work for them personally.
      Yep I can quite imagine with Hays. Seen them try every trick in the book int he past...
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X