• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Questions to ask during interview to filter out tulip clients

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    My objective was to point out that you're trying to talk about permie recruitment tactics in a contractor forum within the UK. There is no "twist" to it at all; you're confusing me with NLUK and MarkyMark
    You're on the wind LM, instead of a pinch of salt, I hope Bee grabbed a fist full
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

You both bit before Bee. I'm impressed. You're right, Mark, this fishing lark is good fun.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

You both bit before Bee. I'm impressed. You're right, Mark, this fishing lark is good fun.
        Unfortunately only one landed fish, massively overshot cast, incorrect breaking strain of line, weight too heavy, wrong size hook and don't even get me started on the bait
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Bee will now complain about the number of posters picking on her because we are xenophobic.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
              Trolls.
              It's not trolling. We are talking about you, not too you.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                Trolls.
                The only person we could be upsetting is you, and our comments are not off topic or inflammatory.
                Last edited by SueEllen; 26 October 2016, 21:05.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Bee will now complain about the number of posters picking on her because we are xenophobic.
                  Yes, but really the joke was on NLUK and I
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    Unfortunately only one landed fish, massively overshot cast, incorrect breaking strain of line, weight too heavy, wrong size hook and don't even get me started on the bait
                    I used a net and a bee. Works better than a rod and sand eels
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I used a net and a bee. Works better than a rod and sand eels
                      Ah, the old methods can often be the best methods.

Looks like a very good weight on that NLUK fish
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X