• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Questions to ask during interview to filter out tulip clients"

Collapse

• missinggreenfields
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    It's not trolling. We are talking about you, not too you.
    to

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    I used a net and a bee. Works better than a rod and sand eels
    Ah, the old methods can often be the best methods.

Looks like a very good weight on that NLUK fish

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Unfortunately only one landed fish, massively overshot cast, incorrect breaking strain of line, weight too heavy, wrong size hook and don't even get me started on the bait
    I used a net and a bee. Works better than a rod and sand eels

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Bee will now complain about the number of posters picking on her because we are xenophobic.
    Yes, but really the joke was on NLUK and I

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    Trolls.
    The only person we could be upsetting is you, and our comments are not off topic or inflammatory.
    Last edited by SueEllen; 26 October 2016, 21:05.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Trolls.
    It's not trolling. We are talking about you, not too you.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Trolls.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    You both bit before Bee. I'm impressed. You're right, Mark, this fishing lark is good fun.
    Bee will now complain about the number of posters picking on her because we are xenophobic.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    You both bit before Bee. I'm impressed. You're right, Mark, this fishing lark is good fun.
    Unfortunately only one landed fish, massively overshot cast, incorrect breaking strain of line, weight too heavy, wrong size hook and don't even get me started on the bait

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    My objective was to point out that you're trying to talk about permie recruitment tactics in a contractor forum within the UK. There is no "twist" to it at all; you're confusing me with NLUK and MarkyMark
    You're on the wind LM, instead of a pinch of salt, I hope Bee grabbed a fist full

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    My objective was to point out that you're trying to talk about permie recruitment tactics in a contractor forum within the UK. There is no "twist" to it at all; you're confusing me with NLUK and MarkyMark
    Oh nice. Be all kind to me and be my best buddy and then just throw me to wolves when it suits you

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Correct but not the thread
    You are only picking up the words that is convenient for you and that is twisting. I know your objective.

To be fair, I have an UK agency and IT if flooded with UK agencies.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Correct but not the thread
    So what site is this thread posted on?

You are only picking up the words that is convenient for you and that is twisting. I know your objective.
    Mmmm...

To be fair, I have an UK agency and IT if flooded with UK agencies.
    Lots of medium and larger agencies that operate in the UK are part of multi-national companies so that is actually common. However individual agents tend to deal in a particular sector of a particular national market. I've British agents phoning me up from Germany stating that they personally don't work with the UK market.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Jesus Christ.
    You called....?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X