• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Indian recruitment consultancies operating in the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated list:
    First Tek Inc.
    Test Yantra Software solutions
    Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
    Staffing Prime
    Smartedge Solutions Ltd
    TESTQ Technologies Ltd
    Dabster Systems UK Limited
    TGC World
    NP Tech Solutions Limited
    Data Inc UK
    Aguila consulting
    avance services
    DNS recruitment
    LG recruit
    m-power plus
    damcosoft
    black apple solutions
    IxCeed
    Cubestech
    SilverLink
    SidTech
    Nityo also known as Nityo Infotech
    JKT or JK Technosoft Ltd.
    eTeam
    Code Convergence
    Orbit resourcing
    Ubique Systems UK Limited

Comment

Another for the list:

Adroit People

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
        Another for the list:

Adroit People
        I take it they are still going then. I had call from that lot, 3 years ago. Complete waste of time: avoid

Comment

Originally posted by rocktronAMP View Post
          I take it they are still going then. I had call from that lot, 3 years ago. Complete waste of time: avoid
          Yes they are.

The best one I had today was from "Staffing Prime'.. already on the list.

I haven't even redacted my name from this, they just couldn't be bothered to add one:

Dear ,
          Greetings of the day, trust you are doing well.

We got your details from Jobsite Portal/ LinkedIn taking a liberty to approach you for a career move opportunity.
          I have gone through your profile and understand you have an enriching experience. I am taking the liberty to know if you would be interested to explore opportunity. I have enclosed the Job Description for your reference.

Comment

Yes they are.

I haven't even redacted my name from this, they just couldn't be bothered to add one:
            Ah, I remember the wonderful calls from them.

I remember one from a "Jean-Pierre", hoping I was having a good morning... in the evening.

Ripped him a new one. I remember he got irate when I politely pointed out that given he was giving me a false name, why would I want to do business with a company i couldn't trust.

Five minutes later, get a phone call "You mother<bleep>er, I'm going to have sex with your mum". When I replied she'd been dead for a decade, he went silent... then replied "I'm going to have sex with your mum". I just laughed and he hung up.

Comment

Yes they are.

Just got a call from them today. Really bad phone connection and a very strong accent. I kept having to ask her to repeat her questions. Of course, they were unable to tell me anything about the job and all they were interested in was beating down my rate. The I get an unsolicited email asking me to confirm my interest. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Katalyst View Post
                Just got a call from them today. Really bad phone connection and a very strong accent. I kept having to ask her to repeat her questions. Of course, they were unable to tell me anything about the job and all they were interested in was beating down my rate. The I get an unsolicited email asking me to confirm my interest. No thanks.
                Welcome to the future.

Comment

In line with the Indian way of prepending the word Quality (or Kwality) to any business name (cf. Quality Hotel, Kwality Restaurant - you name it, there's even Kwality Hospital) I'd be very wary of any concern with a name along the lines of Kwality Staffing Solutions.

Comment

Originally posted by Excursion UK View Post
                    In line with the Indian way of prepending the word Quality (or Kwality) to any business name (cf. Quality Hotel, Kwality Restaurant - you name it, there's even Kwality Hospital) I'd be very wary of any concern with a name along the lines of Kwality Staffing Solutions.
                    There's a place in Cheetham Hill that advertises "quality used tyres".

Guaranteed to get you through your MOT
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      There's a place in Cheetham Hill that advertises "quality used tyres".

Guaranteed to get you through your MOT
                      Was it an Asian shop? In the Indian subcontinent, they do "Retreading" and use it again and again.

Comment

Working...
                      X