• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

State of the Market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up for renewal in a couple of weeks so had a look on Jobserve and it seems quite healthy. No idea if they will come to anything but better than Jobserve not having anything.

Comment

Originally posted by SussexSeagull View Post
      Up for renewal in a couple of weeks so had a look on Jobserve and it seems quite healthy. No idea if they will come to anything but better than Jobserve not having anything.
      It's not on its arse anymore that's for sure.

Listings popped beyond 50k the other week, up from the bottom at around 2.8k during the worst of it.

Comment

My market is buoyant as hell. The best I've seen it ever. Very pleased

Comment

Any senior project managers (payments or cards exp preferred but not essential) £100K+ packages + shares + WFH 95% - drop me a DM if interested in a permie role (they prefer older people funnily enough)

Comment

Originally posted by BrandNewOne View Post
            My market is buoyant as hell. The best I've seen it ever. Very pleased
            What is your market just out of interest?
            Just had a contract fall through and the market seems to have gone very quiet indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zzap View Post

What is your market just out of interest?
              Just had a contract fall through and the market seems to have gone very quiet indeed.
              Data engineer

Comment

Originally posted by BrandNewOne View Post

Data engineer
                Spark, Scala?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude View Post

Spark, Scala?
                  Yup. Pyspark, python, SAS, R and SQL

Comment

getting a few phone calls but not every much interviews

Comment

Just been extended from end of October to the end of the year - only two months and probably nothing after that but sees me through to the new year so I'm happy. Have a weeks holiday in November so realistically, if I wasn't extended, then I'd be out of work until at least January and probably February at the earliest by the time the new year lull shook down.

Comment

Working...
                      X