• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Permies with Chips

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh come on, if it wasnt you this gob on a stick was picking on it would be someone else, look at it this way, whilst he is picking on you he is giving some other poor sod a rest. I suppose its down to personalities, if you give it out you have to be prepared to take I could have fun here, and wouldnt have to post in contractor uk how to handle it ! Dont they call them bullies or something like that ?

Comment

You talk about permies, I have relatives who calculate for me how much is my take home

Answer is: Just smile and wave boys.

Comment

Originally posted by mdhd View Post
        You talk about permies, I have relatives who calculate for me how much is my take home

Answer is: Just smile and wave boys.
        More fool you. Apart from my wife, no other relatives know how much I earn.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          More fool you. Apart from my wife, no other relatives know how much I earn.
          More fool you for letting your wife know.

Seriously, all OP needs to do is to learn how to smile politely while thinking '**** you' and get on with his work.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post

Seriously, all OP needs to do is to learn how to smile politely while thinking '**** you' and get on with his work.
            My wife needs to know that there's a limit to what we can spend. See BP and others who let their ex-wives think otherwise.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Instead of "calculate", I meant "speculate".

Comment

My wife needs to know that there's a limit to what we can spend. See BP and others who let their ex-wives think otherwise.
                Like a rat with electric shocks, I conditioned my ex with the embarrassment of having her card declined. This had an interesting side affect of giving her a tic whenever she enters a PIN number.

Even though she fleeced me at the divorce I have great pleasure knowing that she looks like she is having an epileptic fit at the Harvey Nick's cashier.

Comment

Like a rat with electric shocks, I conditioned my ex with the embarrassment of having her card declined. This had an interesting side affect of giving her a tic whenever she enters a PIN number.

Even though she fleeced me at the divorce I have great pleasure knowing that she looks like she is having an epileptic fit at the Harvey Nick's cashier.
                  I'm still with my wife. Cheaper than a divorce so far.

Comment

I'm still with my wife. Cheaper than a divorce so far.
                    Ah, managing your spending to keep your wealth under the threshold? There is a tipping point for divorce.

Comment

Ah, managing your spending to keep your wealth under the threshold? There is a tipping point for divorce.
                      Managing my wife, keeping her expectations at the correct level

Comment

Working...
                      X