• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cheap Web Hosting / Domain Registration ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit too high brow I think... but perhaps my target audience will appreciate a toff writing a testimonial. You know what they say if you are a class outfit make sure you have class advertising. I just hope that the obvious poshness doesn't make them all think that only people up thier own ass would use my services....

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
      A bit too high brow I think... but perhaps my target audience will appreciate a toff writing a testimonial. You know what they say if you are a class outfit make sure you have class advertising. I just hope that the obvious poshness doesn't make them all think that only people up thier own ass would use my services....

OK, we can dumb it down a bit for you.

MAH FREINDS AND I WUD LIEK 2 R3COMEND DA GM3 S3RV3RS RUN BY THES BUY WA HAEV AWSOM3 GM3S OF UT204 AND N0BS R OWNED WHAN3VER W3 SE THAM TEH SERVES R COL AND FAST AND STUF AND WE LIEK IT BUT IT COSTS A LOT AS W3 DONT GAT MUCH ALOWANCE AND MAH FOLKS WONT PAY FOR IT COS TH3Y R MEAN BUT MAH MAETS DAD SI RILLY RICH AND H3S GONG 2 ASK HIM IF H3 WIL PAY FOR IT SO TH3N WE CAN KIK N0B AS AL DAY AND ROK AND STUF IF U WANT UR AS KIKAD LIEK A N0B COM3 ON OUR SERVER AND WE WIL PWN U N0BS AND HAXORS FUXK RIGHT OF AND STFU N0B IF U THINK U CAN BAT US
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I think we are getting there now, however there were a couple of words that looked a bit long and i really don't think anybody is going to have the patience/ability to read more than 2 lines of text.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
          I think we are getting there now, however there were a couple of words that looked a bit long and i really don't think anybody is going to have the patience/ability to read more than 2 lines of text.....
          Ok. Short and sweet it is then.

w00t dis serverz r0x0rs omgwtf kthnxby lol!!!!!!!!11!1!1!
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

THATS THE ONE!!!!!

righty where did that gum drop go....

Comment

Working...
            X