• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No Reply to my Sticky Question. I'll ask it in a new thread (sorry) Criminal Convicti

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    Enthralled has more than two syllables. That is more than any Jeremy Kyle's two participants have ever uttered according to Wikipedia.
    Enthralled has two syllables.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Enthralled has two syllables.

HTH
      Syllable has more than two syllables.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Syllable has more than two syllables.
        And pentasyllabic is self-describing.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          And pentasyllabic is self-describing.
          et tu Old Greg is bisyllabic, too...
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
            et tu Old Greg is bisyllabic, too...
            But not self-describing.

Comment

Oddly enough monosyllabically has 7 in it.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Oddly enough monosyllabically has 7 in it.
                Self-describing words are rare, so that is not at all odd.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by PERSEC View Post
                  Common assault not at all like me, 4 years ago and I vowed never to lose my temper again. Harassment... if you've ever been dumped by a girl after 2 years and basically changed your life for her you'd telephone and text her a fair few times in a month right? Harassment apparently...
                  Would not normally do this in professional forums

But erm No.

1) Two years is not a long time - why did you change your life so much?
                  2) She made a decision that she did not want you in her life - you need to respect that and walk away.
                  3) Phoning and texting her after she has said she does not want you in her life is harassment yes - any form of unwanted communication can be construed as harassment.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    Would not normally do this in professional forums

But erm No.

1) Two years is not a long time - why did you change your life so much?
                    2) She made a decision that she did not want you in her life - you need to respect that and walk away.
                    3) Phoning and texting her after she has said she does not want you in her life is harassment yes - any form of unwanted communication can be construed as harassment.
                    The party is over oPM! Everyone's gone home except for a couple of drunkards babbling syllables at each other.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      So I can report any of PC's posts for harassment?
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X