• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dante's fifth circle of hell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dante's fifth circle of hell

Brexit disruption for 60% of manufacturers in 'Dante's fifth circle of hell'

Make UK’s Ben Fletcher said the last month had been “like Dante’s fifth circle of hell” for importers and exporters unable to move supplies because of new red tape.
    I'm alright Jack

As long as fishing is okay the UK will thrive. I don't even care about the jam industry....

Comment

It appears that the Tories are intent on killing of small and medium business dealing with the EU in order let large corporates to take over imports from the far east where they have invested for the past ten years. Exports? Forget it, banks largely invest in China, India, Vietnam.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

So import issues on a fairly obscure product is equated to hell?

Let me guess brexiteers belong in the sixth circle? If so do remainers belong in the ninth circle?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          So import issues on a fairly obscure product is equated to hell?

Let me guess brexiteers belong in the sixth circle? If so do remainers belong in the ninth circle?
          Yup looks like cars will become an obscure product in the UK.

He claimed that one major automative manufacturer had 1,000 partially-built cars sitting in its car park because they could not get the parts in time.
          They can go and buy a fishing boat.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
          X