• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit trade talks: 'Last stumbling blocks remain', says Michel Barnier.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit trade talks: 'Last stumbling blocks remain', says Michel Barnier.

Brexit trade talks: '''Last stumbling blocks remain''', says Michel Barnier. - BBC News

Could they really hammer something out at the very last minute? You'd be dumb to make any definitive statements where Brexit is concerned especially in 2020.

Now, if there is a deal on the table but no time to review/vote on it... is there scope to agree a 2-week extension within the "deadline means deadline" rhetoric? I reckon there is.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Anything other than single market and customs union will be a disaster
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

It won't be an extension (of the transition period). It'll be called something like the ratification period.
      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
        It won't be an extension (of the transition period). It'll be called something like the ratification period.
        Sounds very likely if they can get that far.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
        X