• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit related problems? Just get an Irish passport

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit related problems? Just get an Irish passport

What's the problem, follow this imbecile's advice:

https://twitter.com/StephenNolan/sta...413323265?s=19

Fecking common travel area fixes everything.

The level of retarded-ness coming from those fecking idiots is on another level, how can you still be saying tulipe like this at this point, after years of saying Brexit is not an issue. Scratch that, how the feck can you remain an MP?

Absolute retards, the lot of them.

Originally posted by dsc View Post
    What's the problem, follow this imbecile's advice:

https://twitter.com/StephenNolan/sta...413323265?s=19

Fecking common travel area fixes everything.

The level of retarded-ness coming from those fecking idiots is on another level, how can you still be saying tulipe like this at this point, after years of saying Brexit is not an issue. Scratch that, how the feck can you remain an MP?

Absolute retards, the lot of them.
    What is just as worrying is 52% of the UK population believe this rubbish. Oh well ... we are where we are
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      What is just as worrying is 52% of the UK population believe this rubbish. Oh well ... we are where we are
      YLGOI

Comment

Would have been easier in the 80's: Report Irish passports sold illegally at London embassy
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
        X